2012年11月12日星期一

beats by dre placard Orderi

And master you say a , he isbehind ."
I order to say;
"Like, you get up."
I walk to come forward to see that guy and wait to compare with me to also still want low top a head of in his height, the noodles pain is lean, although now is a cold winter La the month is at sky cold of time, his body top but just be dressed in a few weak thin dress Shans.
I clapped to clap his shoulder, then said:
"Your effort is quite good, just wear a little bit littlely,are not you cold?"
"The words that return to master, belong to not cold, Xi martial person's this chill still doesn't put in the mind."
I hear this smiling for a while, then saying:
"Words although saying so, but showing somebody else will say that I don't know to love under charge.State an uncle, celebrated the New Year right away, hasn't my watching the house medium these waiters that live to account settled new suit, you purchase a , each next person whole body son."
Hear I say this, present persons all together the voice say:
"Thank master for bestowing."
The stating son is even to looking at me to say
"Master, you are to deplore greatly an inferiority, the old Nu once thanked master for those brotherses here."
I didn't talk and just looking at the car brigade of distance to wound around of drive since then, in the car brigade of most before a person's riding a horse be since then quickly speeding.
With borrow to lead the person's eyesight, I saw the face of rich and honored have already become black to lose a lot, I had a little emotional stirrings ground to say:
"The rich and honored suffered hardship and saw his face becoming black and thin at a time of west."
But I although just lightly said such a, but state the son is even but has a little surprise of looking at me to say:
"Master, so far can you see?"
I twist overdo at will say:
"See get, how."
State the son is even to looking at me, have a little surprise of say:
"So far place, the masters can see clearly, is really a hard imagination."
I was just dissimulation to smile for a while, then turned to open a saying of topic:
"Bearer, greatly open a medium door, let us greet us of hero!"
The traffic is gradually near, the rich and honored has already quickly ridden a horse to walk to come over and arrive at us the distance turn over a body to dismount not, the rich and honored walk quickly two arrive at me of before the body, I hurriedly face up, lightly clap the shoulders of clapping the rich and honored and say with a smile:
"The rich and honored disappears for several days, you losted."
The rich and honored hears I say this, the tears in the eye socket flows out and looking at me to say:
"Master, the rich and honored came back."
I pulled the arm of rich and honored, then said:
"Walk!Our country villa in go, you say to want to come back today, I already make people establish next carouse, the Xiang orchid is to cook to do to bestly smoke pig head meat in person, speak of to me to still give your luck."
Twist a head, I looking at to state the son is even to say:
"State an uncle, you make people help to all move down for me those wine., To, let people check for a while if the inside still has the red wine to don't change in character, make people directly put a bodega."



Chapter 174 winter days spring full park(4

Pulled rich and honored to arrive at the hall is toward the south, I sit at rich and honored of nearby, then thrivingly looking at him to ask a way:
"This all the way how, all have some what affair, say to listen to."
The maidservant in the country villa carries ascend tea and drinks,beats by dre, the rich and honored carried to anxiously drink an one mouthful, then let go of the cup in the hand to looking at me to say:
"The words that return to master, this time mean person city teacher hereafter arrived first to protect to settle a mansion, then is too original.Arrived too at first empress mean person idea especially to the periphery find out for a while, also really found out master the grapery said by you, but all have no master, you say so greatly, all basically have been already lain waste, even already some people at in grow last food."
I order, I have ever been to in response to the grapery in sky, basically is also circumstance like this, not after some kind of great sortings, absolutely is not likely to throw in use again.However I more what to concern is a yonder wine industry.
I looking at rich and honored to ask a way:
"Too at first how yonder red wine profession is?"
The rich and honored shakes to say:
"I listen to person say, the business of red wine fore dynasty of time once was once spreading widely a period of time at first too much, that time too at first not only bought wine then turn to deliver to city teacher just from Western Regions, and the region still had manily made wine all of Jiangs are this aspect of good hand."
I order, then signal hint rich and honored to continue to keep on saying.Those wines Jiangs that are good at brewing wine said by rich and honored really let my interest big hair.
"Afterwards I stay in the too original mansion to make people directly go to cool state and made people open a store in the cool state afterwards and exclusively procured wine, but who know those people to hear we of the store want to procure wine and all give us not small special discount on the price, this time I bring back come of was all cellar to hide wine for more than 40 years, but price up but very justice, even if is compare with we buy in the city teacher of those all want cheapness up many."
I also nod to say:
"Such of words very good, Wang Jia has over there what action have no, I hear news say, Wang Jia unexpectedly gives us a cold shoulder."
The rich and honored hears me asking this and hurriedly explaining to say:
"Wang Jia's business is mainly the tea horse that just herds a people with steppe city with each other, but the cool state gone to by us always be all thought to is wild ground of, few someones do business to there, is just some to stand in no fear of difficult Jin company and just have ever been there."
Hear rich and honored say this, I smiled and sawed to the business of Wang Jia to this wine stilled had no enough interest.Also no wonder that, have already had the promise big patrimony, still have that kind of to travel all over the world there of rush a strength son?
I by hand picked up the cup cover of table and lightly stired up Piao in tea-leaf on the surface, then looking at rich and honored to say with a smile:
"Wang Jia has already been getting more dated and unexpectedly sees us to make into this list business."
The rich and honored also smiles apologetically to say:
"Master you are really an amazing foresight, in this way if Wang Jia has an activity, will sink into us of trap in, but they if to we of if the action ignore, we can make into one single big business and still kept dominating the wine business of city teacher as a result."
I saw rich and honored one eye, he is at the beginning really a person who cuts off most intelligent, seem me him from the view virtuous town's taking out to return is really the decision that is best a .
"Rich and honored, words can not say so, although now we compete first, now city teacher return no one ability and our Dou.But difficult protect a next year, they year after next still allow us such.So say at present our most of be want to beat to ring our own brand, I want to allow the persons of the whole city teacher to all know us the wine of enemy house."
The rich and honored looking at me, asking of low voice way:
"Master you are a said us wine to become city teacher loudly be be of placard?"
Ordering of my satisfaction nods, then says:
"Wang Jia's Qi fat hall of so the red fire of that sort, one is because the rouge water powder of Qi fat hall compares with other stores really are to be good friends with, but is a so-called placard, use of rouge water powder of last Qi fat hall that is a kind of symbol of identity, so just having so many rich family ladies would scramble for to the Qi fat hall."
Make reference to a happy place, I am simply to stand to stand, wielded hands to say:
"Several days recently I make them hold firmly time, those red wines that have been already changed in character all afresh ascend the pot steam to cook, then put the cellar in the bodega to hide, but those still intact wine, divide some send to in the imperial palace, that is what I have already promised an emperor, but moreover some I want to let the personal character taste on the jewelry general assembly of the stanza in year."
"The meaning of the master, is want immediately after jewelry general assembly we of the wine push rich to huge company Hao of those city teachers."
I order, then say:
"You just came back today, live in the country villa, tomorrow in early morning you return to city inside conveniently tell Chen Hai 1, let them give° those glass wine cups I ready to, the year has a jewelry general assembly before the stanza, year end later on, a lead 15 we of the crystal shop opens, then you go to and your family family reunion, need not come over for these two days, thoroughly Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论