2012年11月14日星期三

cheap dr dre beats us Si smile way

Big mentality, just made use of this hatred to read the strong dint is to the opponent one shot but be not put on to work properly Zhi to become evil Jiang corpse ……"orchid virtuous Si explanation way.
"Is well terrible ……that hereafter don't use?The small You feels that the orchid virtuous Si has already been getting more fierce of say ……"
"Perhaps ……from not get I.Hasn't the big devil in the purgatory in"orchid virtuous Si wry smile way, " already said?It waits me in the purgatory, if I resolute need not this kind of strength, he will also make more dangerous circumstances and make me use.I still should think that the way cures for good ……"
"How to cure for good, the small You also wants to help!"The girl without thinking promises a way.
"I don't know ……"
"What?"
"I also don't know, I need time ……" orchid virtuous Si explanation way, "leave quickly, we return to, I need rest.As for investigate, not worried, in the short run, it is still not enough to control me."
The small You still has some to worry of looking at orchid virtuous Si.Li the shoulder of the rare Ya Pai Pai girl, stretch hand orchid the virtuous Si handed.
However, that the felling that is full of strength is really a temptation ……this sentence, the orchid virtuous Si didn't tell small You, this kind of lures, is the most terrible place.
"Sonny's•The west of the card, this time, I underestimated enemy again.Appreciate you, give me thus deep precept, let the terrible result that I keep firmly in mind to underestimate enemy, next time, I will sincerely make you feel my to return to gift.You wait, I of boxing ……"
"Walk walk, somebody else's hasing already run don't copy."Small You a pull the virtuous Si of orchid stretches out of hand, leaving no chance to explain go toward pull.Orchid the virtuous Si was then in distress situation, clapped the head of small You, canned be trailed by girl he or she to walk.
In the shadow, Sonny's•The figure of card west slowly presents, he is deep and low throat Be light to say:" I wait you, orchid virtuous Si•Seat tile, the son of purgatory ……"
……
Sonny card west of although the challenge lets the virtuous Si body of orchid suffer from severely wounded, this condition of the injury at sorcery civilization flourishing fan virtuous Luo be not what important event, this frustrate, probably to orchid virtuous Si to say to is a good matter.
Orchid virtuous Si from become the Ao method research college member until now, have never met as well what dangerous, even if is the white dragon that faces that adolescence, the orchid virtuous Si is still a kind of situation that can control battle of.
But this time, an opponent that makes him despise, but almost let the terror that he feels to die.
The rule is very strong existence, but, in the life and death that for an instant, truely can save orchid virtuous Si life of, still keep being his strength, speed, and reaction.
The orchid virtuous Si hopes the tattoo of oneself's left hand, silently not language, that strange felling ……that kind of from spread in numerous soul fragments in the tattoo of strange felling, make him feeling very not in the right.
But that felling, really make people some addict ……that kind of acquire strength of felling ha, is like an use stimulant similar, dangerous, but be full of temptation.
Kou Kou Kou ……
Orchid the virtuous Si Be loose to open a hand, hope toward the door, soft-voiced way:"Come in."
"Adult, with my wheat Ji private's•Of seat tile, toward the loyalty that you offer me."Come in of is a youth, his age's obviously wanting virtuous Si is young than the orchid many, the shape isn't high, and weak, just twinkle in eyes a certain can call it as fanatical of countenance.
"Wheat Ji private, have ever seen small You?"Orchid virtuous Si smile way.
"Yes adult, the little You elder sister is very good to us,cheap dr dre beats."Wheat Ji the private is also in the small You of small six, also among many orphan sisters-in-law whom she brings up of a member.This youth because have in the sky of sorcery, but drive a certain sorcery teacher lead into sorcery teacher this marvellous realm.
Unfortunately, the civilian is born of he, if not is have because have the orchid recommending of virtuous Si, perhaps to still is a master's tower the child labor for doing odd jobs just now.
"I once said with you of, I isn't an almsgiving to everything done by you, but etc. price commutation."
"I am understand, but, I still need to thank you to my opportunity.I don't think ……do not want during a lifetime burden of doing little elder sister You, my hope, can own strength, own a person of be subjected to respect, be held in high esteem of strength!"
"Is very good, the words like that , than effort of other people many decuples, plus a correct direction, not difficult at all."The orchid virtuous Si smile gets up, " before this, you have to remember, my help to you isn't gratis."
"BE, I bear in mind."
"Since speak of come ……I the polite thing want to send to you."The orchid virtuous Si stood, from after death of table up picked up a very small silver jewelry, put the wheat Ji inside in the private's hand.
"Put it is at the forehead and use your mentality to lightly touch to touch, what did you see?"
The wheat Ji private shone on to make, his facial expression upheaval, opened widely a mouth, imitated a Buddha to see very terrible affair, sweat and tears were free from a flowing of control bottom, immerse a small face while ascending wet, like just from Shui-li get out generally.
A long time, the youth finally returns to absolute being and throw down silver jewelry half to kneel big in the ground of pause for breath.
"Adult, that is ……what?"
"Do you think?"





The lackey of gangs 11 ACT4 of the devil cruel boxing 2
Renew time:2008-12-912:58:20 chapter word numbers:4684

The wheat Ji private hesitates, a long time makes reference to:"I seem the whole life of seeing the someone , from the birth, do obeisance teacher, hard study, become sorcery teacher, until die in battle ……I seem to see, adult your figure??"
"Naturally come out, this is a taboo."The orchid virtuous Si smiled, " hands over to it you and represents my trust, you can want to understand my intention?"
"Yes adult, this matter only you know with me, if have third party to know, would be my responsibility ……I am understand."Although the wheat Ji private is young,is a street Arab to struggle till today, then proved that he has enough cleverness and real strenght.
The meaning of the orchid virtuous Si is very obvious, is expressing to him to some extent that of trust.The soul is always a taboo, even if is dead and work properly a master,do not dare and easily taint with the soul of the Wu.But now, orchid virtuous Si incredibly like this rear that toward oneself the ability of the taboo ……
The wheat Ji private certainly understands virtuous Si of orchid of meaning, just, he has never wanted and betrayed orchid virtuous Si, so, his performance of very calm.
"This soul has already had no consciousness, but its memory and experience still at."Orchid virtuous Si explanation way, " although he is just a sorcery teacher of entry-level,have been all right already to you.You have to learn to blend it while needing, and at not when it's necessary ownly distinguish with you its memory clearly, so, you then acquired strength."
"Strength?"
"To sorcery teacher, the knowledge is strength."
"I am understand."The wheat Ji private nods a way, " will tell me how train, how fight, how become qualified sorcery teacher."
"In fact I have more outstanding soul ……however, consider the mentality strength of your oneself, the soul that can accept this degree."The orchid virtuous Si knits the brows a way, " like, have this soul as backing, you can draw out a partial energy and put in studying alchemy.To know the alchemy is the first that has no controversy to the forging of mentality strength."
"Using the study that the soul replaces technique is better at than fixing of mentality for?"Wheat Ji the private is some excitements of say, " by so doing, my progress will compare common sorcery teacher to ascend several quickly."
"Certainly, you need a reason to explain.The brains of genius plus effort of decuple, H'm, you can explain so your own progress.Like, you seek an opportunity to go to a coco island, I will let the Ji Ji make your teacher, his alchemy not at I under, the real strenght of the magic is also the first in the coco island.You have peace of mind of do my exclusive master Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论