2012年11月13日星期二

Cheap Beats By Dr Dre his placePlay a be

, Who is she ?She how the adulterer of heel younger sister Shi that shameless woman together?"
Beam handsome way:"Don't blather words."
The evil king says with smile:"Everybody, if have no beam childe, I still surprisingly this bamboo grove, really not the Kui is a medicine disciple king.Beam Zhang door, your son follows a medicine the king can compare to follow you to have ambition much, he now but unlimited future."
Cluster glorious Yi smile way:"My house handsome Lang future but want to take over a medicine king.I am with the handsome Lang but made by nature rightness.The enemy of handsome Lang is my enemy, so I only let younger sister Shi down, the square glory has to get dead."Finish saying Zhu Chun Wei Qi, put into a thin leaf of one, a burst of pleasing stereo set rises, public is doing not know what idea, listens to the voice of Weng Weng from far and near, a flock of poisonous Feng is from the sky but decline, together go toward a square glory top of head to fly.
Sung Hui frightens go toward Yang Yu to after death hide to go, the square glory hums a ,Cheap Beats By Dr Dre, pull out sword and from Sung Hui, at in the moment a burst of row indiscriminately, that poison Feng is a to also fly not to come down, all of a short whiles fall at ground up.
The cluster glorious Yi saw spirit again Nu again Hai again, hum a , momentarily again clap hands to say with smile:"Not the Kui is my younger sister Shi's adulterer, no wonder that my younger sister Shi will wish to have you and indeed as expected have the two times the son, the young girl candidly admits defeat.Do other persons have this skill however you have this skill?In fact I am in an interesting condition in the body, don't want to see that as well the matter of Ji not, square glory, you still shine on the words of handsome Lang to do."
Just finished saying, one person suddenly brandished an in a great panic way of sword:"Do not seek me ……do not seek me, I don't want to kill yours ……have not you died?You are a person is a ghost?"
Cluster glorious Yi ah one- track:"This person Dian is crazy."
The sword king sneers at a , the body is one Shan, the beam is handsome to unexpectedly flounce from the cluster the glorious Yi hand, the beam is handsome has drive sword the king fight down.
The cluster glorious Yi frighteneds a way:"Put handsome Lang quickly."
Corpse king with evil king originally at part enjoy a play, didn't expect sword Wang Chu this recruits, this is who also surprisingly, also too late save.However the beam is handsome to be fought down, for corpse the king and evil king come to say to also be getting more unimportant.The evil king says with smile:"The king of the sword really has yours, don't I play several songs to help?"BE saying, and then 23 people saw thing, luckily the person beside the body ordered cave in time.Evil king again ha ha say with smile:"However song skill not Jing, fear to recruit to snake fierce beasts."
The sword king ignores him, to cluster glorious Yi way:"The pretty woman of Qiong precious jade, you had better hand in antidote.Otherwise the man can have already given offense to be subjected to."
The cluster glorious Yi hums one- track:"I can nothing important antidote.Open sword king will also humiliate small generation?That can let everybody to greatly open new vista."Suddenly once the sword put, will after death one person also fought down, way:"Do not know this person can change to return to my handsome Lang, if don't go, that I killed him to change 1 again to would be."
The evil king played a burst of strange sound, all of public brain Xians were one earthquake, however doing not have is unwell, and all the lo is to the evil king.Evil Wang Bian plays a side way:"Like, the useless talk is little to say, say proper business.Today come, one is square glory, two is group of heroes, don't know that you are to would like to be seized without putting up a fight or would like to be buried this place?"Play a behind, came out many snake poisonous insects in the bamboo grove leaf.Seem to be right away Be about to fly down.
The square glory hums one- track:"The king of the corpse, evil king, here if one person depart from this life, you don't think that to get hold of again four a king knife.Evil king, here if someone unpredictable happens, you also don't think that to leave here.Had better not to everyone unmanageable situation." Again way:"Before my person has no safety to leave here, you are to don't think that to leave here first.I want not to make you leave, this I do to get.I killed a government and people king before, kill an evil king again now, also no wonder."Square glory says this words to are to thought of after all to still have a sword king here, he has already believed deeply to doubt not to he's capability as well.


24 zeroth times nearly Yi


The corpse king hopes a glorious Yi and seems and isn't and over reminding that she had better kill innocence, the favour says with smile:"You don't misunderstand, I come today, not for the sake of what, I just come to see gamesome and conveniently tell you a , I patience be not for a long time just, do I how can harm you and no matter how it is, say, you are also the son-in-law who takes charge of Ma Jia.I with evil king just at halfway up by coincidence run into just."
Sword Wang Bao Jian disagrees a way at the chest:"See to corpse a king is who don't help as well of?Hearing this news is really happy.Evil king, you are how?"
The evil king plays one song pure heart song, not not tightly slow way:"If the square glory, I put them today, you use what thank me?"
The square glory knows his/her own words had some function and humed one- track:"The life that takes you changes still not enough?"
The evil king roars with laughter a way:"My life can arrive the life of group of heroes, I am still overwhelmed by special favor, I just know my life is so worth money.However today you can want my life to return is really an unknown, so can thank I order another?You want to know, I am also an important point face of, I took thousand to come over person and said to walk and then walked, you wanted my face to go toward where put?You once said as well, by that time fish dead the net break, you I severals are free, can escape of also escape of, but someone of the head quarter dies here.This is what you don't want to see.I since arrived at here to beat hello with you first, the nature was to really want to spare no one to you, the company measures of the leeway is still certain."
The corpse king says with smile:"Still really don't know what the evil king wants?Four king knife you also ever with king of Mi together the lo led and might it not be also wanted to borrow to have fun for a while?Ha ha, however you have to wait several more day, because I have already scheduled to.Wait my lo to finish to lend you again play for several days."
Evil right way:"That pours be not, does the knife have to use?Again the good knife is also dead.I just want to know the secret of knife."
The sword king says with smile:"The evil king didn't hear'really main sovereign Ba emperor together four kings in the sky together the Zhu is this knife, with four king the sword match Bi to together make Wu Lin world mankind.'Yao?Do you get knife and have to use?Have no those four king the sword is also in vain."
Evil king a , way:"Is indeed as expected such?That at the right moment square the glory make the sword going fetch my lo lo also together?The square glory suddenly has this etc. skill, I have been believing that he is because of knowing the secret of this knife sword.I know a square the glory contains Wu Wang, sword king's fighting skill, but he still has another higher fighting skill.This fighting skill exceled a Wu Wang, sword king and corpse king and exceled us these old thing.Unless knew the secret of this knife sword, really don't know to make what solve." Again way:"H'm, listen to the square glory stating personally this fighting skill of his to be called the universe treasure Dian.Or does the world teach religious leader?H'm, I returned to want to think afterwards, can't the this universe treasure Dian meeting be the secret of knife sword?"
Beam and surprised shout a way:"Does the world teach?The glory of the square, you are indeed as expected a world to teach of person?So three ghosts are really your to belong to next?Everything of all these is indeed as expected your to send secret message, should the inside outside match?"
Huang Zhen Nu's way:"So I is the Qi son also what you harm die?Is the Yi breeze Zhang door also what you harm die?"
The square glory temporarily frightens into inaction, way:"Be not, they are what Cui presents a show to harm dies, have nothing to do with world's teaching.I also saved the Yi breeze Zhang door hard, but ……but I can not save him ……"say to think of Yi breeze to own of good, painfully flowed to tear falls.
Huang really harsh voice way:"The Cui presents a show!Like, we kill to go to capital city right away and killed this dog thief!The glory of the square, do you still need to block us?If you block us, you are to present show to act in collusion for evil purpose with Cui!"
The king of the corpse ha ha on smiling, and then hum one- track:"The everywhere is a spy now, you return non-arrival capital city has thus, also say what kill to go to capital city?You still solved an at present matter to say again."
On smiling, evil Wang Hei Hei's way:"Yes, I don't think as well it's such.All of your hopes consigned on the square glory body.I do a justice, an of your crises, luckily square the glory solved for you to round.Is square glory a time saved you." Again way:"To, I have been saying that I took thousand people, I am afraid you don't believe and let first you the knowledge experience."
The Xuan gets empty a way:"Need not, the old Na knows."
Evil king ha ha say with smile:"Manage to wait a person to certainly know, otherwise square the glory can't talked a condition with me, either. Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论